Visit the Showhouse web site to view full descriptions and a calendar of events.
All events include a Symphony Showhouse tour and appropriate refreshments. Tickets available at the RPO Box Office - (585) 454-2100.
- Thursday, May 15
Chefs' Orchestrations, a Symphony of Tastes
- Sunday, May 18: Blue Cactus Mexican Grille
- Monday, May 19: Pane Vino
- Thursday, May 29: Wegmans Great Grilling
- Monday June 2: Lento
- Sunday, June 8: Jasmine's Asian Fusion
Music & Clues
- Saturday, May 17: Ragtime Capers with the RPO Marimba Band
- Wednesday, May 28: Bluegrass Music with Kate Lee and "No Strings Attached"
- Thursday, June 5: Blues & Clues with the RPO Jazz Ensemble
Culinary Concertos Brunch and "RPO Cooks" Book Signing
- Opus 1: Sunday, May 25, 10.30 a.m. with Christopher Seaman and illustrator David Cowles
- Opus 2: Sunday, May 25, 12:30 p.m. with Christopher Seaman and illustrator David Cowles
- Opus 3: Sunday, June 1, 10:30 a.m. with Jeff and Jill Tyzik and illustrator David Cowles
- Opus 4: Sunday, June 1, 12.30 p.m. with Jeff and Jill Tyzik and illustrator David Cowles
Tea on Tuesday
- Tuesday, May 20: Tea & Lilacs
- Tuesday, May 27: Tea with Mr. Ellwanger and Mr. Barry
- Tuesday, June 3: Tea and Timeless Arts & Crafts