June 2-25, 2006
Deland House, One East Church Street in Fairport
For more information on Showhouse and special events, visit the Symphony Showhouse web site
(a new window will open)
More than 30 area interior design firms transformed this historic building, known locally as the Green Lantern Inn. Built in 1875 in the style of a French chateau for Fairport industrialist Henry Deland, the Deland House is considered the best area example of French Second Empire architecture and is on the National Register of Historic Homes.
Proceeds from Symphony Showhouse benefit the RPO's Education Programs.
Lisa Brubaker, Executive Vice President, Preferred Care, and Senator Jim Alesi
|Symphony on the Erie Sponsor:
First Niagara Financial Group
|Special Events Series Sponsors:
Dr. Jacques and Mrs. Dawn Lipson
|Dr. Jacques and
Mrs. Dawn Lipson
|AAA Mystery Nights and
Sunday Brunch Sponsor:
AAA of Western and Central New York
|Project Advisors & Media Sponsor:
Charlie and Marie Kenton,
Ketmar Development Corporation
|Marketing Communications Sponsor:
Democrat and Chronicle
Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP
|Additional Event Support:
|Favorite Room Ballot Sponsor:
|Gifts In Kind:
Clark Moving & Storage
J.P. Tovey Company
|Ray Case Flooring
Constellation Brands, Inc.
Michaels of Webster Glass & Mirror Inc.
Nan Miller Gallery
Wm. B. Morse Lumber Company