Sponsorship of the RPO is a great way to enhance your brand awareness and visibility, while also strengthening your organization’s investment in the communities where your employees and customers live and work.The RPO’s programs typically engage more than 150,000 individuals of all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, ages and experiences each season.We look forward to discussing the possibilities sponsorship can bring your ogranization.
Each year, the RPO presents a diverse array of programming that engages a range of listeners – from families to casual listeners to classical music enthusiasts.Sponsorship packages can include:
- Philharmonics Series
- Pops Series
- Family Series
- Holiday Series
- Sunday Matinees
- Specific Concerts & Special Events
In addition to its artistic programming, the RPO also offers corporate partners the opportunity to sponsor one of our many Education & Community Engagement Programs, which include:
BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP
The RPO touches thousands of people of all ages with our concerts, educational programs, regional tours, community outreach, media campaigns and digital content, making us an ideal partner for any company looking to gain marketing exposure, strengthen its brand and penetrate new audiences.
BRANDING & RECOGNITION
- Inclusion in RPO promotional materials, advertising, onsite signage, website and broadcast emails.
- Opportunities to interact with our patrons.
- Concert sponsorship exclusivity.
HOSPITALITY & ENTERTAINMENT
- Host a pre- or post-concert reception.
- Network at intermission in Ranlet Lounge, our VIP patron lounge.
- Host private entertaining events with orchestra members, guest conductors and soloists.
- Tickets to sponsored concerts and special events.
- Opportunity to meet-and-greet with orchestra members and soloist.
- Access to personal ticket conceriege for all RPO tickets purchases.
- Employee discounts on concert tickets.
- Opportunities for employees to attend open rehearsals.
- VIP ticket priority service.
To learn more about the RPO and to explore the possibilities a partnership would provide your company, please contact Marc Smith, Manager of Institutional Giving, at 585-454-7311 x232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.