Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre: Parking is available at the , next to Kodak Hall. Entrances are located on Main, Scio and Swan Streets. Please note that as of July 1, 2015, the East End Garage charges $7 for RPO events.
There are additional surface lots in the area near the Eastman Theatre. For additional information, please contact the City of Rochester's Bureau of Parking at 585-428-6925. Max of Eastman Place offers valet parking service during RPO concerts for their patrons.
The City of Rochester is making improvements to the East End Garage. Construction has begun and includes significant changes to the ground floor. Northern entry-exit plazas at East Main and Swan Streets and at the north end of Scio Street are CLOSED. Please enter at the southern end of Swan Street or the southern end of Scio Street. Please allow extra time during this construction period, as delays are expected.
Hochstein School of Music and Dance: Parking is available at the Sister Cities Garage on the corner of Church and Fitzhugh Streets, behind Hochstein School of Music and Dance. Parking is free on Sundays on the streets around the school.
From Thruway East of Rochester
- : Take exit #45 via Interstate 490 to Clinton Avenue exit. From Clinton Avenue turn right onto Woodbury Boulevard, left onto Chestnut Street, and right onto East Avenue. Immediately turn left onto Gibbs Street.
From Thruway West of Rochester*: Take the Monroe Avenue off ramp via interstate 490; turn left onto Chestnut St, right onto East Ave and a left onto Gibbs St.
*Please note that as of December 2, 2014, the Inner Loop is permanently closed between East Main Street and Monroe Ave. Visit the City of Rochester's website for more information, including a detailed closure map.
- Exit at Plymouth Avenue, at light (Plymouth Ave.), turn right and Hochstein School is on your left (brick building).
490 West: Exit at Plymouth Avenue (right after Clinton Ave. exit), go to second light (Main Street), turn right at light and go to next light (Plymouth), turn left and Hochstein School is on your right (brick building).
Constellation Brands-Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center (CMAC), 3355 Marvin Sands Drive, Canandaigua
Click here for map and directions
- Take 490 East to NYS Thruway (I-90) East towards Albany. Take Exit 44 Canandaigua. Continue straight onto Route 332. Travel about 12-15 miles until you go through Main St. Canandaigua. Turn left at the traffic light onto Rts. 5 & 20 and get in the right lane. After you pass Wegmans on your right, at the next light turn right onto East Lake Road (landmark is the A frame house, Chamber of Commerce).
For the main parking lot
- , continue straight on East Lake Road through the next light and the parking lot is on the left.
For the preferred parking area
- , turn left at the next light onto Lakeshore Drive. Then turn right at the Finger Lakes Community College entrance, show your parking permit and you will be directed where to park.